August 29, 2006:
Upload of the Lonelygirl15 video entitled "Swimming!" where we first learn of the character named Cassie.
September 11, 2006:
Virginia Heffernan posts in her Screens blog http://tinyurl.com/podav :
"And soon we might see two plots diverge. Two lonelygirl15’s? Look for a renegade plot to show up in videos on YouTube, using much of the lg15 mise-en-scene. Including the swimming hole! Will fans follow the new plot? Can a new plotline restore some of the sheen of verisimilitude, which was the beauty of the original, before it overnight came to seem all overthought and agented?"
September 12, 2006:
- Virginia Heffernan then posts in her Screens blog http://tinyurl.com/f8gt3 :
"A renegade lonelygirl-spinoff, which has some attenuated ties to the original, is underway; look for cassieiswatching’s “This Is My Story Now” on YouTube."
- "Cassieiswatching" is created at youtube with the comment "Bree lies". http://tinyurl.com/hmdh2
• "This Is My Story Now" video is posted under the cassieiswatching username. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IcYUifgEfw&fmt=18
• Cassieiswatching comments on her video with "help me www.tinyurl.com/zcfec ".
(the comment was replaced ???times, the last change being "right there above you" repeated)
September 13, 2006:
- Kemlite posts a video response on Youtube saying that he would be going to retrieve the bag Friday morning. (The YouTube video was removed by the user)
September 14, 2006:
- Nemvirus uploads the video of his failed search. http://tinyurl.com/febla
- Kemlite claims he had been given a "serious clue" from the Youtube Cassie. He would not reveal it.
• Cu Roi reveals that he also got the clue, and shows www.tinyurl.com/pa3v2
- That clue was then added to Youtube cassieiswatching's profile.
- www.myspace.com/cassieiswatching is discovered. g ho
- Myspace cassieiswatching claims that there are two cards needing to be found.
September 15, 2006:
- NillaWafers posts a video of her first outing to retrieve the bag. http://tinyurl.com/myrxl
- ChildOfTheCult7 posts a video of his. http://tinyurl.com/s3gox
- Nos claims to be Cu Roi's contact, and let's us know that he has the bag, and is editing the video.
- NillaWafers posts a video of her second attempt, only finding a note left by Cu Roi. http://tinyurl.com/q5me4
- Ebay auction is found supposedly selling the cards with the "answers for Bree". http://tinyurl.com/kmfyd
• Cu Roi posts the video of himself finding the bag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUOU_vud0A&fmt=18
• Youtube Cassieiswatching changes comment to:
"TOO SLOW I DON'T PLAY CARDS YOU ALL FAILED I HATE YOU"
- Cu Roi claims that ChildOfTheCult7's video was merely someone filming him searching for the bag.
September 16, 2006:
• Youtube Cassieiswatching's comment changed to:
"i am the only cassie
i don't play cards "
- www.cassieiswatching.com is found. When questioned, the owner says he is unsure if he would be developing the official site or a forum for the Cassie plotline, but he figured he would jump on it.
- The Myspace Cassieiswatching posts pictures to http://tinyurl.com/hb3go as well as the text:
"fools" "hound of the battlefield keeps the box" "two cards are found" and "TALISMAN OF GRIEF"
- Cassieiswatching Ebay seller adds this picture to the auction: http://tinyurl.com/fcwqz
- NillaWafers posted a video of all the footage shot during her "hunt": http://tinyurl.com/lt3xz
September 17, 2006:
- ChildOfTheCult7 uploads another video on Youtube entitled "The 8th is near". http://tinyurl.com/ryho2
• New cassieiswatching video uploaded to Youtube entitled, "When I Get To The Bottom Where I Stop". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhOw43rqp6E&fmt=18
- Description on the newest video is a link. http://www.beverlyhills.org/presence/connect/CoBH/Homepage/For+Residents/City+Services/Recreation+and+Parks/RES-RP-COPY-La_Cienega_Park
- Cu Roi informs us that he is on his way to the park right now. http://tinyurl.com/e9noy
- Myspace Cassie adds "jewelry lies" to the about me section. Also links to http://tinyurl.com/ezk3g with the phrase "two cards are found". And then links to http://tinyurl.com/c8z8d with the phrase "come and get it"
- Nonoctave uploads the reversed and inverted version of "When I Get To The Bottom Where I Stop". http://tinyurl.com/eznsk (The YouTube video has been removed by the user)
• Cu Roi returned with the news that he did not find anything at the park.
• Description on "When I Get To The Bottom Where I Stop" changed to include http://tinyurl.com/h7f2u
• Cu Roi informs us that he is heading out once again to check the park.
- Nos has updated us with the info that Cu Roi has the clue and is on his way home to post about it.
• Cu Roi has scanned what he found in the park.
• Scdgoofy uploads the video of himself and Cu Roi finding the clue. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWKqbZMb0NA&fmt=18
• Youtube cassieiswatching changed description on the "When I Get To The Bottom Where I Stop" video to: "I SEE YOU AGAIN"
• Cutouts of the Bible page spelled out: "Call 213 399 5274" which led to this Voice Message: http://tinyurl.com/facjf (NO LONGER A WORKING LINK, however pcxl uploads a video of the audio to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSDRspz968&fmt=18. It turns out that the message was edited to sound as though it was Cassie's story. The caller's name was not "Cassie." Here was the original, unedited call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHyMx8lII3A)
- Scdgoofy uploads another video of him walking the path seen in Cassie's video. http://tinyurl.com/hejh4
- The official Lonelygirl15 Creators deny being part of the "cassieiswatching" project.
September 18, 2006:
- Some people who called the voicemail receive a call from 213 399 5274, and discover a eerie second voicemail, apparently a gamejack from someone who figured out Cassie's security code. The audio comes from certain lg15/Danielbeast videos, mixed with voicemail messages left by lg15 forum members the night before.
September 21, 2006:
pcxl uploads video synchronized with the lg15/Danielbeast videos from which the audio was taken. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46_wfWVhXmo&fmt=18
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4559/ex22lk0.jpg—"between the virgin and the beast" image
http://www.lg15.com/lonelygirl15/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=1007—discussion on the interpretation of the above poem
Ironically, CodesInto Serapis also anagrams to "Epic disaster soon!"
On Sept 27, cassieiswatching logged on to YouTube and changed her channel description:
codes into serapis
STRIFE BIT THE SIGN
MD5DQ was the tinyurl for the poem image
dear bye = be ready
strife bit the sign = it begins the first